Twitter Facebook Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday 23 February 2017

I’m jealous of my boyfriend's baby! Is that crazy?

Hear me out before you judge me. I met my man a few months after she came into his life. He carried her everywhere he went and never took his eyes off her.
I’m jealous of my boyfriend's baby! Is that crazy?

I tried to be understanding at first. She was still young after all and we had only just met. But we’ve been together for over a year now and nothing has changed. I still feel like the third wheel whenever she’s with us and it drives me crazy.

Whenever we cuddle, she’s there. Even when I’ve convinced him to leave her for a while so we can talk, all it takes is for her to cry and he’s runs to her and forgets about me. You should see how happy he gets when she lights up, he never looks that way with me. Everyone I’ve told thinks I’m overreacting and I should just talk to him about it but he never listens.

I don’t know what else to do. I love him and I don’t want to lose him but I’m starting to think he doesn’t feel the same way. I’m going to give him an ultimatum; me or her. I know what some of you are thinking. She was there before me so he should choose her but then again, she’s just a phone.
Don’t let technology come between you and your lover. #LookUpForLove brought to you by Durex.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © HI-BIE | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com & Distributed By Protemplateslab